[Voice]

Jan. 14th, 2011 09:49 pm
bratinahat: (Innocent)
[personal profile] bratinahat
Cosmos? Are you there?

I know Terra's here but is anyone else...?

Cloud?

Zidane? Tidus? Squall?

Anyone?

I’m not the only other one here, am I? Why would Cosmos… [He trials off and changes the subject a bit]

I don’t understand. I thought we were supposed to be going home after we defeated Chaos. The war’s supposed to be over! Why did Cosmos send us here instead?

[voice]

Date: 2011-01-15 02:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maybeimaleon.livejournal.com
Who are you?

Re: [voice]

Date: 2011-01-15 02:55 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Innocent)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
I'm, um...

Most people call me the Onion Knight. I thought you knew that, Squall.

[voice]

Date: 2011-01-15 02:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maybeimaleon.livejournal.com
[

How do you know me, then?

Re: [voice]

Date: 2011-01-15 03:04 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Sad)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
We were both summoned by Cosmos, don't you remember?

[voice]

Date: 2011-01-16 02:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
Squall?!

How can you not remember? Ugh. That's not fair...

Re: [voice]

Date: 2011-01-16 04:22 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Alert)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
But you, me and Terra all remember it.

[voice] 1/2

Date: 2011-01-19 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
That is just weird...
Edited Date: 2011-01-19 02:40 pm (UTC)

[voice] 2/2

Date: 2011-01-19 02:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
- Wait, Terra's here too?!

[voice]

Date: 2011-01-19 02:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
Come on, Squall! Quit kiddin' around! It's me, Zidane!

[voice]

Date: 2011-01-19 08:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maybeimaleon.livejournal.com
Do I sound like I'm kidding?

[voice] EONS LATER OH GOD

Date: 2011-03-08 11:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
I don't know, man. You kind of sound like you always do.

[voice]

Date: 2011-03-16 06:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
Yeah, yeah, okay. It's the 'welcome to Paixao' sort of thing, I guess. Name's Zidane Tribal. We could re-meet.

[voice]

Date: 2011-03-16 07:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maybeimaleon.livejournal.com
[]

We could.

Date: 2011-01-15 02:55 am (UTC)
thescaronhisface: (what are you doing?)
From: [personal profile] thescaronhisface
What are you talking about?

[Voice]

Date: 2011-01-15 03:08 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Serious)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
After we defeated Chaos we were supposed to be sent home.

Re: [Voice]

Date: 2011-01-15 03:17 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Innocent)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
I was supposed to be sent to my home, I got sent here instead.

[Voice]

Date: 2011-01-15 03:19 am (UTC)
thescaronhisface: (bored)
From: [personal profile] thescaronhisface
...Lucky you. [The sarcasm is dripping.]

[voice]

Date: 2011-01-16 02:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
Hey, it's you! So you didn't go home either, huh... I think the war's over and I'm sure Cosmos didn't mean for us to end up in Paixao, it's just kind of something this city does.
Edited Date: 2011-01-16 02:51 am (UTC)

[voice]

Date: 2011-01-16 04:24 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Innocent)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
It is? That's just weird.

[voice]

Date: 2011-03-08 11:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] theherotail.livejournal.com
Yeah, jeez. I wonder how many of us are here then... I haven't gotten a good read on it. Half of us probably don't even remember from the sounds of things...

[voice]

Date: 2011-02-13 06:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] storyofadream.livejournal.com
Do I, um...know you from somewhere?

[That's definitely a serious question, Onion - there can't possibly be someone else that he doesn't know who knows him. But...he has no idea who this is.]

[voice]

Date: 2011-02-16 06:07 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Innocent)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
Yeah. The war, don't you remember, Tidus?

[voice]

Date: 2011-03-04 05:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] storyofadream.livejournal.com
War? Sorry, but...no.

You sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else?

[voice]

Date: 2011-03-05 11:33 am (UTC)
ext_1050217: (Serious)
From: [identity profile] bratinahat.livejournal.com
I'm sure I don't.

Profile

bratinahat: (Default)
The Onion Knight

May 2011

S M T W T F S
12 34567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 27th, 2026 06:16 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios